Kenilworth Union Church invites all to join on a faith journey to worship God through Jesus Christ and with the Holy Spirit. We aspire to serve the world, to do justice, to love kindness and to walk humbly with our God and with each other.
Our staff team is growing. Come work with us.
Director of Business Operations
Kenilworth Union Church, a large, vibrant church on Chicago’s North Shore, founded in 1892, is seeking an individual to be its Director of Business Operations. The Director of Business Operations is responsible for managing the financial, facility, administrative, communications, and human resources services of the church. The Director reports to the Senior Minister and is the senior business person on staff. The Director oversees the church’s operating budget of approximately $2 million/year and manages a staff of nine.
Please email your resume to Bill Evertsberg.
- Location: Kenilworth, Illinois
- Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.
Thank you for checking in with Kenilworth Union Church, at this time we do not have any open positions.