All are welcome to worship at Kenilworth Union Church. Weekly worship is offered on Sundays and is detailed below. Please visit our calendar for information about events taking place during the week, and browse this website for details on programming for adults, youth, and children.
8 a.m. Worship with Communion in the Schmidt Chapel
10 a.m. Summer Worship in the Sanctuary
Children & Youth
- Infant and toddler care is provided during 10 a.m.
- Kids WIN (Worship In Nature) is on Sundays at 10 a.m., June 3, 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15 and 22: Children 2nd grade and younger will begin worship with their parents in Sanctuary and will be invited as a group to join Anne Faurot outside on the front lawn for Bible story time and prayer (or inside classroom #12 pending weather conditions.)
Fall through Spring
8 a.m. Worship with Communion, Schmidt Chapel
9 a.m. Worship for All Ages, Sanctuary
10:30 a.m. Traditional Worship, Sanctuary
Fellowship follows all worship services.
8 a.m. worship is paused from November 25, 2018 to February 3, 2019. It resumes on February 11.
Additional services are held during Advent and Lent.
Children & Youth
- Infant and toddler care is provided during 9 and 10:30 a.m. worship.
- Children are invited to attend worship in the Sanctuary with their families during 9 a.m. worship before accepting an invitation to depart for Children’s Chapel (preschool – 2nd grade).
- Sunday School takes place at 10:30 a.m. (preschool – 8th grade.)
- Students from 7th to 12th grade attend Youth Breakfast from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. in the Manse on Warwick. Discussions take place at 10:30 a.m.
Directions and Parking
From the Edens Expressway or I-94
Exit at Lake Avenue and drive east about 2¼ miles to Green Bay Road. Turn north (left). Continue to the first stoplight, Kenilworth Avenue. Turn east (right) and continue for about four blocks until reaching the Church on the north side of the street.
From Sheridan Road
There is only one stoplight on Sheridan Road in Kenilworth and this is Kenilworth Avenue. Turn west on Kenilworth Avenue from Sheridan Road and go about two blocks. The Church will be on the north (right) side of the street.
Kenilworth Union Church
211 Kenilworth Avenue
Kenilworth, IL 60043
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.