1. How We Collect Information About You
We may collect information about you in several ways, including through cookies, automatically as you navigate through the Website, through your subscription to our newsletter or distribution list, application for Church activities, through your correspondence if you contact us, and directly from you when you provide it to us either offline or on this Website.
2. Information We Collect About You
(a) Personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information we collect about you may include your name, phone number, email address, street address, ZIP code, biographical information, religious affiliation, social media profiles, your company or organization name, employment status, race, age, and any other forms of personal information. We may also collect personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address, and email address. You can always decline to provide such information to us—it is your choice, and you are under no obligation to provide personally identifiable information to us. However, if you decide not to provide such information, then you may not be able to participate in, or request, certain services, information, or materials from the Church.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information we collect about you may include the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser and operating system that you use, the date and time you access the Website, information about how you navigate the Website (frequency, time, where you click, etc.), and other information. The Website and any emails sent to you by the Website (or otherwise by us) may utilize cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, mobile device identifiers, or similar technologies that automatically collect such information about you.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We use safeguards to help protect personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us (including through our Website). Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for various purposes, including:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your Church activities or membership;
- to process your transactions with or contributions to the Church;
- to answer your questions;
- to communicate with you regarding information, features, or offers that we believe will be of interest to you, or to improve our materials;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- to improve the Website or our services, to customize your experience on the Website, to serve you specific content, or for other religious or business purposes.
We may also add the information you provide to our databases, subscriber lists, and contact lists. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide:
- to service providers or other third parties we use to support our operations or that provide services on our behalf;
- to verify or enforce compliance with our agreements or policies governing the Website or applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability or to protect or enforce the rights, interests, or safety of the Website, its users, or other third parties; or
- to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we have a good faith belief are unlawful.
6. How Information is Collected and Used by Linked Third Party Websites
As a service to you, we may provide links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their websites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites that can be accessed from this Website.
7. Information Collected About Minors
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 (other than as provided to us by a parent or legal guardian). If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to provide us with any personally identifiable information. If you believe that a minor under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to us, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
8. Consent to Transfer
The Website is operated in the State of Illinois, in the United States. If you are located in Canada, the European Union, or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
9. Contact Information
Questions, requests, or comments should be directed to us at:
Postal Address: Kenilworth Union Church, 211 Kenilworth Ave, Kenilworth, IL 60043
Phone Number: (847) 251-4272