One Big Family
Kenilworth Union Church is where youth can be themselves and be loved for who they are—no matter where they are or where they have been. All youth are welcome, regardless of church affiliation or attendance.
There are youth groups, classes, discussions, and special events that help you discover and deepen Christian faith and lay the foundation for a secure future. There is support to help youth and their families see God’s light in the darkness and disappointments of life. There are service opportunities that let youth make life better for others.
We strive to be a faith family that seeks to love God, to love others as ourselves, to make a difference in this world and to live life abundantly.
Youth Groups—Wednesday Evenings
All youth are welcome regardless of church affiliation and new friends are always welcome. We meet at the Warwick Manse—the white house at 417 Warwick Road in Kenilworth. Youth groups are drop-in programs. No registration is required.
- Grades 5–6: Middle School Youth Group (MSYG) meets 5–6 p.m.
Join us for fun and games and orange snacks and a chance to pray for ourselves and each other!
- Grades 7–8: Junior High Youth Group (JYG) meets 6:30–8 p.m.
Meet for dinner,silly challenges, games, and candle time discussions about things that matter.
Parent Information about Youth Groups here.
Breakfast Club—Sunday Mornings
Grade 7–8 +
Sunday mornings 10:15–11:30 a.m. Join youth leaders Sundays in the manse (white house at 417 Warwick Road) for breakfast. Lesson and discussion about the Bible or other fascinating faith topics begins at 10:30 a.m.
Youth can practice and develop leadership skills at Kenilworth Union through several leadership opportunities:
- CORE Leadership team – helps plan and lead Wednesday Youth Groups.
- Sunday School High School Helpers – help lead and Sunday School activities and Chapels
- IMPACT Junior Board—helps lead IMPACT
College and Young Adult:
- Christmas Eve 11 p.m. Service—college and young adults are invited into worship leadership through greeting, ushering, and serving as officiants during this Traditional Candlelight Service.
- IMPACT—college students under the age of 21 can apply to lead the June mission trips as College Leaders. Young adults over the age of 21 can apply to be a team leader on a mission trip.
- see IMPACT
College and Young Adult:
- Winter Break Mission Trip is scheduled for the first week of January. College students sign up to serve in the fall and show up ready to serve just after the new year. The destination remains a secret until the day of departure. Information and registration for Winter Break Mission Trip is here.
- IMPACT—College students under the age of 21 can apply to lead the June mission trips as College Leaders. Young adults over the age of 21 can apply to be a team leader on a mission trip. Information and registration for Colombia IMPACT Mission Trip for College Leaders is here.