Women’s Bible Study
12/4 at 12:45 pm–2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:45 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 12/11
This two-part study, the second part is six-weeks, and begins on Wednesday, October 23 from 12:45 to 2:45 p.m. Reservation for the study must be made to Carolyn Armstrong.
The Deeper Connections series is unique. Don’t let the word deeper scare you. These engaging and accessible studies are for everyone who wants to deepen their understanding of God’s word and apply it more faithfully and effectively. In fact a full one-third of each study is centered on modern application of Jesus’ life and teachings.
Winter Series: The Parables of Jesus
From the parable of the mustard seeds to the parable of the prodigal son, get a fantastic overview of six major key parables Jesus shared with followers and pharisees alike and what they meant in first-century Jewish and Roman culture:
- The Coming of the Kingdom: Weeds, Mustard Seeds, Yeast
- The Grace of the Kingdom: Two Debtors
- The God of the Kingdom: The Prodigal Son
- The Demand of the Kingdom: Treasure and Pearls
- The Mission of the Kingdom: The Wedding Banquet
- The Fulfillment of the Kingdom: Sheep and Goats