Christopher House levels the playing field for low-income children and their families. They partner with families to provide a continuum of high-quality schools serving infant, preschool, elementary, and high school students, as well as adult education courses and support services that create stable, self-sufficient, thriving families.
- Sign-up either at Church on Sunday between worship services, November 4 and 11 or online, use the form below by Wednesday, November 14.
- Once paired, donors will receive a list of the families’ wishes on Wednesday, November 21.
- Gifts will be dropped off at Church on Saturday, December 8 between 9–11 a.m.
- Contact the Adopt-a-Family Co-Chairs with any questions: Holly Smirl or Liz Dischner.
- print friendly Adopt-a-Family form
Please do not forget to press submit!
The registration for the Adopt-a-Family program is now closed. Please contact Holly Smirl for further information.