By Carol Ducommun and Kris Fishman
Thank you, thank you, thank you! How grateful are we?
Let us count the ways:
- 250 people joined us on April 27 at the Michigan Shores Club for a fun evening
- 8 guests represented our 3 highlighted agencies—Breakthrough, Crushers Club, and Haven
- 60 people helped us plan and carryout the Benefit, including our superb staff
- 315 United Airline raffle tickets were sold—congrats to winner Bev Kirk!
- 208 individuals or couples donated cash or items for the auctions and wine pull
- 10 corporations or businesses donated Live Auction items
- 250 people played the exciting Heads or Tails game—congrats to Dave and Liz Chandler for winning a weekend stay outside Lake Geneva
- 93 bottles of wine were sold in the wine pull
- $175,000 was raised to donate to our 39 Outreach Agencies
We are truly grateful to all of you for helping to continue Kenilworth Union’s wonderful legacy of caring for those in need. We could not have done it without you!