There are numerous ways (listed below) that you can volunteer to help our choirs. If you are interested in helping the music ministries program, please email Lisa Bond.
- Chaperone KUC Performances: Assist choir while changing robes and forming the processional. Serve snack.
- Chaperone Off Site Events: Help supervise performances or lunches.
- Snacks: Provide snack or beverages for children’s choir the day of performance.
- Robes: Assist in washing, organizing and assigning robes.
- Bake Sale: Oversee a bake sale table after services.
- Driver: Drive children to a performance or lunch.
- Music Library and Music Folder Assistance: Organize, file. and distribute music.
- Robes:Assist director and others in organizing and assigning robes.
- Music Library and Music Folder Assistance:Organize, file, and distribute music.
- Data Entry:Assist in entering new music into the database