Outreach : Rummage Sale
- Benevolence Agencies
- Mission Trips
- Annual Benefit
- Rummage Sale
- Career Transition Center
- Other Outreach Opportunities
At the core of Outreach at Kenilworth Union Church is a commitment to serving others. The annual Rummage Sale is an opportunity to support this mission in a fun, social environment.
Each July, KUC is filled with donated items for sale including clothing, household wares, sporting goods, electronics, garden equipment, shoes, toys and much more. For one day, the doors are opened to the public to shop the sale. Thousands of shoppers attend each year, helping to make the event a success.
Proceeds from the Rummage Sale are donated to agencies that have been selected for ongoing support through KUC. Agencies support a diverse range of causes.
How can I get a head start on the Rummage Sale?
Special preview events include:
- Preview DeBallage, a rummage fashion show and luncheon held in the weeks prior to sale
- Pre-sale, held the day prior to the public sale, offering all goods at a 50 percent mark-up
What are the ways in which I can support the sale?
- Donate – items may be dropped off at designated locations on advertised dates in early summer
- Volunteer – help sort and prepare items for sale in late spring and early summer, assist customers at the sale in July, or help tidy up after the sale
- Shop – select from items for sale, all while supporting a good cause
For more information, please contact KUC.